036 Penang VS Singapore

OBVIOUSLY I LOVE PENANG SO MUCH MORE!!

haha, actually the title is for nothing...
just to compare, how much i love Penang and hope to stay there forever.. T_T

last week i went back to Penang because of recess week..
i enjoyed it seriously well!
Sunday until Tuesday is like family day for me because i just stayed home xD
haha, but actually i had accompanied my mom to go here and there as well..
and when we went to ah gong house,
so damn happy because all aunts said that i am so much skinny now!!
well, i mentioned on previous post but i want to say it again because at least it can make me happy =)
then my Monday and Tuesday just as simple as me..
doing nothing day except study and MSN!!

when it came to Wednesday, i was so damn happy!!
i hung out with friends for whole day!!
12 to 9 with my OOF!!
lynn, hazel and syn... so so so so happy..
and i really "shouted" out my burden..
sang as "siok" as i can.. shout as loud as i can..
did what i can't do in singapore and it was damn FUN!!
and at night, watched movie with Jenn Yen and Yi Ren..
the story line was not too good but at least it was still funny and can make me laugh..
or else, the one suggested this movie will be killed... haha!!
after Wednesday, i started to emo..
because what was singing inside my head was " u are going back soon"
S-H-I-T!!
Thursday i put an aeroplane on Kel Wen...
paisei, although i know u had assignments also but still it was my fault...
but luckily we still able to have dinner together on Friday night..
so glad to see u actually!!
believe me, haha u will be my idol forever and ever! haha!!
and before going to have dinner with them, OOF still came to meet me..
and the stupid one ANGIE LIM!!!
u always like to play such thing.. sometime really angry!!
if u can tell me earlier, probably Thursday i will not care that much and went to movie with u to chat around the world k!!!
haiz, as it was a past tense, so......... forget about it..
but i am still very very very happy to see u,
FACE TO FACE...
but still missing 2 friends.. ah ping and enn enn...><
i guess it is really hard for us to gather together.....T_T

on Saturday,
seriously EMO cause i was going back!!
i really felt like don't want to come back!!!
luckily still have good seniors here and went for board game after reach Singapore...
haha, i guess it is the way to let me forget about study stuffs...
sumore Sharon was not around yet for me to talk around..
so luckily got games for me to play!
and then, it came to Sunday..
back to normal life style..
lunch with Chung Ling-ean...
study then dinner with Hall 4-eans...
well, i prefer dinner with Victor them more due to some reasons...
jokes will more than mocking me!!!
please, even i am best of the best, still there is a level that i can't stand..
and stop it, no one like to be mocked understand!!!

and today onwards, abnormal life style start again,
gonna stand it for 2 months, then SEM BREAK!!!
hope for it soon... ^^

1 Response to "036 Penang VS Singapore"

  1. Hooi Hoon says:
    October 26, 2010 at 1:15 AM

    once u enter uni or college, EMO will always haunt u until NO ENDS... WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Post a Comment

The OOF

The OOF
♥ Old Old Family ♥

Form 6's Life

Form 6's Life
♥ U6F3 ♥