032 That's

these 2 weeks, CA's week...

B-O-R-I-N-G!!
class, study, eat, sleep...
such life is repeating day by day...
feeling like want to vomit..
about yesterday Bio's CA,
well, lousy basic in Bio, no feeling in bio, hate bio...
and how i took the CA?!!!
well, i tried my best and it won't be too good,
but i am still satisfy...!
i did it... special thanks to Victor!!
he is always willing to help me to help me clear my thoughts...
well, thanks to my seniors also who helped me a lot!!

next week, Math and Mat Science's CA are coming..
i hope for the best...
of cause, need to study again even though they are my loves..
is all about calculations and PHYSICS!!!
Iceice, ganbatte neee!!!

then about next year...
well, i am not people who like to think far..
but, AM I ABLE TO GET A ROOM!?!!
anyway, i hope MENSA can run or the SCBE's senior will accept me...
T_T
but no matter what happen after this,
still thanks to Di Qin for helping me to settle such problem...
really.....

anyway, have to get back to study again..
i must do as well as i can!! as not to disappoint my family of cause...
after will be my BFF and all who was helping me last time!!!
think of the beloved, then you can do well.....

1 Response to "032 That's"

  1. Hooi Hoon says:
    October 13, 2010 at 10:25 AM

    u sud thankful that everyone is willing to help! :P

    GOOD DAY!

Post a Comment

The OOF

The OOF
♥ Old Old Family ♥

Form 6's Life

Form 6's Life
♥ U6F3 ♥