052 Critical

haiz, after coming here for almost a year,
found out that i have a serious problem..
my thinking is critical! i make decision without analyzing it properly..
like Sharon said, i hardly stand at people's side and think of them..
and i will analyze one by looking at who they mix around..
and i easily set up a mind set about the particular person...
is it i shouldn't be like this?
sometime, i am over believing what i believed..
dont know what to say and dont know how to say..
just feel that, i am no longer a good person..
i treat people badly.. and now, i am worst..
never think of such thing could happen to me..
i am really getting blur now and cannot focus..
probably, in once, too many things come to me and without answer..
it is really a challenge for me now..!
can i overcome it? i wish i can but temporary, i think i am lost and i cant...

is there anyone can help me?
maybe, give me the solution and answer....... T_T

1 Response to "052 Critical"

  1. Hooi Hoon says:
    April 18, 2011 at 5:28 PM

    the solution... is urself!
    jia you lar!

Post a Comment

The OOF

The OOF
♥ Old Old Family ♥

Form 6's Life

Form 6's Life
♥ U6F3 ♥