044 F.E.D U.P

no longer can control my emotion..
totally get lost of control now..
just feel like want to cry out as loud as possible..
i never have such feeling and what is happening to me actually?!
is like, really, suddenly there is too much thing crush on myself..
but, if others can stand, why not u?
well, i dont think i am that tough,
and i really.......................
i really want to express myself..
to those, who really understand me..

just hope to rest well, really really well..
clear my thoughts, and think nothing..

1 Response to "044 F.E.D U.P"

  1. Hooi Hoon says:
    February 23, 2011 at 2:06 PM

    u can do it lar.. since feb is so short! countdown oso left 2weeks! time flies with just a blink!!!
    kah yau kah yau!! :)))

Post a Comment

The OOF

The OOF
♥ Old Old Family ♥

Form 6's Life

Form 6's Life
♥ U6F3 ♥