028 Missable

i have started to count down...

6 more days to go exclude today!
i am going to leave this island, the island contains all my memories..
i am going to leave this house, the house i have stayed for a year,
i am going to leave everything soon!!
i can't bring all my belongings to Singapore,
so besides all requirements, i will bring my beloved doggie and a new sheep...
but i can't bring my comics!!!
i used to read shin chan when i was in bad mood!!
so now, i have to find a new way to release my sadness..
well, maybe online...
but for sure, it will not be so effective as compared to read my shin chan!!
the bed, the bed i used to sleep alone and in queen size!!
the surrounding that i used to live in now...
i have to leave it!!!

things that missable, i will miss u badly!!

1 Response to "028 Missable"

  1. Hooi Hoon says:
    August 31, 2010 at 2:37 PM

    all the best!
    wondering why i can get ur blogspot rite?! hahahhaa

Post a Comment

The OOF

The OOF
♥ Old Old Family ♥

Form 6's Life

Form 6's Life
♥ U6F3 ♥