008 Pissed-off

i got very angry yesterday!!!

angry with such lousy tuition center..
"Miss Lim, last time the students' report have u deleted?
we still need it..
because we want to do like school's report book"
and then, she continued " last time you wrote until which month?
we want to put in month by month,
like January, how the kids and how they improve themselves until this month"
and the most important point was she wanted me to write for standard 4 and 5's students..
well, go HELL!!!
i won't!!!
actually i was started to count down last time..
i counted the day that i no need to go to work anymore!
i wish i can escape from such place as soon as possible!!
and the kids, well, just will appear in my mind sometime....

2 Response to "008 Pissed-off"

  1. sevent17 says:
    May 19, 2010 at 11:07 PM

    yerr== I thought I've posted my comment..but after that realized I didn't click post comment. So now I got to retype everything... Lol Anyway== Your centre ki siao mia....want you to write so detail about the kids.. how they improve themselves...wauu qim>__>

    Wish you fast fast remove yourself from the job la!! XDD

  2. Iceice says:
    May 19, 2010 at 11:35 PM

    removed myself.. HAHA.. i am not an item that can move easily..
    i need to wait until June..
    well, i will be as free as bird!!
    and they are really crazy one, always give u many works then the salary...?
    EXPLOITATION!!

Post a Comment

The OOF

The OOF
♥ Old Old Family ♥

Form 6's Life

Form 6's Life
♥ U6F3 ♥